The Principal of a Mumbai based college made an absurd remark, linking the reduction of a woman’s urge to reproduce is caused by them dressing like men, saying, “I have heard theories on why girls suffer from PCOD (Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease) at an early age. When they dress like men, they start thinking or behaving like them. There is a gender role reversal in their head. Due to this, the natural urge to reproduce diminishes right from a young age and therefore they suffer from problems like PCODs.”
Here are some other reasons how women are becoming more masculine these days:
- Working – From an evolutionary stand point, men did all the hunting, i.e., working, and women, all the cooking. Look where working women got us in this day and age. Fewer grandchildren for the older generation.
- Education – Educating the women about rights, privileges and consent is making this country more and more regressive. Education reduces the urge to reproduce by making women wiser and smarter about the types of mates they choose. And consent gives them an option to not reproduce. Dumb them down, now!
The more competitors a woman has, the more motivated she is to reproduce. Basic principles of supply and demand play a huge role in increasing femininity in women.
- Shopping Malls and Television – Entertainment for women in the Bronze Age was reproduction. What is missing now? Women are more inclined to visit malls and watch T.V. Ban Malls and T.V channels to increase their urge to reproduce.
- Abolition of Sati – Once upon a time women had to jump into fire if they lost their husbands. This bred tolerance, love, and commitment in them. Now that sati has been abolished, women are becoming more masculine and are prone to PCOD.
- Obedience – Women are no longer required to obey their husbands, the head of the household. In Congo, it is illegal for a woman to disobey their husband. India is such a regressive society in issues like this. Obedience is the root of femininity and studies have shown that disobedience towards males is the main cause of PCOD in women!
- Driving Privileges – This masculine activity that women are indulging in these days, mentally distorts their sexual perception. The rise in eunuchs is mainly because the government is allowing women to drive.
- Cooking – Fewer women are cooking these days due to their masculine approach towards life. The physical act of cooking releases more female hormones in one’s body. Abstaining from cooking and expecting to have feminine features, is just like abstaining from sex and expecting to have a baby.
- Limiting a man to one wife – The mere act of forbidding polygamy for a man reduces a woman’s urge to reproduce. The more competitors a woman has, the more motivated she is to reproduce. Basic principles of supply and demand play a huge role in increasing femininity in women.
- Contraceptives – This one is a no-brainer. Without contraceptives, they will be more reproduction, forcing women to reproduce at a faster rate.
The intelligent lot who have read this understand that this is satirical and we don’t believe in the above statements, if you still believe that this is offensive, go get us a sandwich.