India is a mystical land that has a lot to offer. Read on to find out facts about India that you probably didn’t know about.
8 Amazing Facts About India That Will Blow Your Mind:
- If you have a “Yoga” tag on your business, you can sell your products tax-free, even if it means your products are deluding the mass public.
- India is the only country where people promote hate on a day dedicated to love.
- 90% of the people celebrating the festival of Raksha Bandhan are single women.
- Cows are worshipped and treated better than women.
- An Indian made two-wheeler can comfortably accommodate four adults (but many more children).
- You can usually determine how long a cop has been in service by measuring the size of his stomach.
- The land of the Kamasutra gets seriously pissed off if a couple is caught holding hands in public.
- A land where a child is destined to be an engineer before he can choose what he really wants to do with his life.